Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do classes get cancelled because of weather?
- There may be times when a class must be cancelled due to weather conditions. When this occurs, we will make every effort to contact parents/guardians in a timely manner. Cancellations will also be posted on the community center's Facebook page, @AthensCommCtr
2. May I observe my child's swim lesson?
- We provide designated viewing areas for parents/guardians to watch as their child participates in their lesson.
3. Does the Athens City Pool offer private swim lessons?
- Yes, private swim lessons are offered and are dependent on instructor availability. More information on how to sign up for these lessons will be available soon.