The Office of Code Enforcement processes zoning permit applications including residential and commercial building, flood hazard, land development, landscaping, signs, subdivisions, and use. Applications can be found on our Applications & Forms tab.
$80 application fee must be received with application (if more than one application is applied for at the same time, for the same address, only one application fee is required).
Applications for Permitting:
- Residential and Commercial Zoning
- Opening (curb cut or sidewalks)
- Stormwater Management and Land Development
- Flood Hazard
- Board of Zoning
- Pollinator-Friendly Registration
- 72 Hour Parking
- Shared Transportation
- Title 21(Subdivision and PUD Planned Unit Development Review
- Title 41 (Site Plan Review)
- Title 43 (Wireless Tower Telecommunications Facilities)